We will focus on what the student requests. It can be for absolute beginners or someone with riding experience to help build confidence. This is a one-on-one class with you and an instructor. We provide the motorcycle, or you can bring your own. No certification is given. Please call 907-562-2339 to speak with the Education Director to determine student needs to be matched with a Rider Coach.
As a minimum, each student must be able to ride and balance a bicycle.
Each student MUST provide and wear the following required safety gear:
- D.O.T. Helmet.
- Eye protection. Glasses (prescription, not fashion), sunglasses or safety glasses.
- Long sleeves in the form of a jacket, sweatshirt or a long sleeve t-shirt. Think layers. If it is hot you will want to take your jacket or sweatshirt off and you need to have long sleeves for a variety of reasons.
- Gloves. Full-finger leather or riding gloves. Absolutely NO fingerless gloves allowed.
- Over-the-ankle footwear. Leather is preferred over cloth.
- Long pants (jeans with no holes or tears, sturdy material recommended)